A friend of mine has asked me why I haven't. And when I told them my reasoning, they concurred that that is a reasonable reason. But they also deduced that I have been getting, shall I say, cranky of sorts lately. Getting too hot under the collar on some things. I have always been like that, but I always had my blogs to fall back on, so then I can be pleasant to actual people. They concluded that I should....no no, NEED to get back to blogging and share my concerns, my reviews and take it out on a keyboard, not on people.
So here I am back again, blogging world. And hopefully it will stay. I have been trying other blogs to see if they will work, but alas, it doesn't stay for long. "Three Little Birds" is actually my very first blog that I opened up, so I hope to continue this little cycle of mine and hope to regain my self worth in the blogging community. I don't have that many followers, but there must be some folks actually reading this crap!
A quick run down on my life so far:
- Moved out of my parents house and now living in a beautiful townhouse right in town next to where I work.
- I work at Shelby Area District Library.....I work out front and try to answer everyone's questions and dilemmas. I also do research for folks; make copies; fax; answer the phone; check in/check out books/videos/audiobooks; and am the Computer Guru whereas I can help with guiding you with the use of a computer but I DO NOT fix computers. (Been doing this going on 5-6 years)
- Am now Reviewing books for Authors and Publishers.
- Got a new (new....it's an '08) Jeep. Jeep Patriot (MK) khaki color and his name is Aslan.
- Wrote a Book called "My Life in Motion Pictures: 30 Famous Quotes I use in my Life". I am in the publishing stage and once it is available to buy I will post something on here.
- Still 5'9"
- Still plum looking (am working on that....been doing some Zumba, and walking)
- Am in charge of the Libraries Book Club called "Book Tasting Book Club" and having a blast!!!!
- Still single
- .....And that's about it!